COVID-19 ALERT: Unfortunately, stock of many items at our distributor is on backorder due to the pandemic and manufacturing issues. Their stock changes from day to day even hour to hour, so it is almost impossible to keep up with it. As a result, you may get a notification that your order is on backorder for a short time. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Stay safe and thank you for your patience and choosing
The Hummingbird Guide.
Coral Capiz Mini Chime
- These chimes are small, but they pack a big punch.They'll add wonderful music to your garden, kitchen, dorm room or patio.
- Wood top with 1 inch capiz shells . Thirty round shells and five square shells.
- Capiz shells come from pearl oysters, commonly known as kapis.
These shellfish are farmed in Indonesia and every bit of the oyster is
used. The shells are carefully sorted, dried, sliced, shaped, sanded and
dyed. Strung together with strong, invisible, nylon cord, the thin,
flat translucent shells provide luminous color.
- When touched by the wind, these chimes produce a delicate tinkling musical sound.
- In the 1500s, these shells were used as windowpanes in houses; now
they are used in all sorts of home decorations, including lamp shades,
vases and, of course, windchimes!
Coral Capiz Mini Wind Chime Sound Byte:
Most orders leave our warehouse within 1 to 2 business days!
Coral Capiz Chime