Coral Capiz Mini Chime
- These chimes are small, but they pack a big punch.They'll add wonderful music to your garden, kitchen, dorm room or patio.
- Wood top with 1 inch capiz shells . Thirty round shells and five square shells.
- Capiz shells come from pearl oysters, commonly known as kapis.
These shellfish are farmed in Indonesia and every bit of the oyster is
used. The shells are carefully sorted, dried, sliced, shaped, sanded and
dyed. Strung together with strong, invisible, nylon cord, the thin,
flat translucent shells provide luminous color.
- When touched by the wind, these chimes produce a delicate tinkling musical sound.
- In the 1500s, these shells were used as windowpanes in houses; now
they are used in all sorts of home decorations, including lamp shades,
vases and, of course, windchimes!
Coral Capiz Mini Wind Chime Sound Byte:
Most orders leave our warehouse within 1 to 2 business days!
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.