HUMMINGBIRD FACE MASKS!
6 Styles Available; Order Your's Here!
RED HUMM YUMM
NECTAR AND PROTEIN FEEDER
The Red Humm Yumm Nectar and Protein Feeder
Supplies Your Hummingbirds with a
Balanced Diet of Nectar and Insects!
The Red Humm-Yumm Nectar and Protein Feeder is a Unique, First of It's Kind Hummingbird Protein and Nectar Feeder.
Protein from insects is actually the main food to sustain life for a hummingbird. A mother hummingbird needs to supply protein to her chicks constantly throughout the day.
Using only bananas & nectar, the Humm-Yumm is completely safe and all natural! In just a few days, you will have an unlimited supply of protein-packed fruit flies along with sweet nectar for your hummingbirds to enjoy!
By supplying a source of nectar and protein you just may have the pleasure of her taking up residence nearby to nest.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Hummingbirds cannot survive on nectar alone.
- Protein found in insects are necessary for their survival.
- Hummingbirds consume 100's of insects a day and fruit flies are among their favorites.
- Hummingbirds feed their chicks protein every 20 minutes.
- Place one sliced banana in the bottom bowl
- Fill the top compartment with Nectar
- Hang the Humm Yumm feeder in a dry, shaded area.
- Empty, Rinse and Refill bottom compartment every 3 weeks.
- Fill and clean top nectar compartment every 3 to 5 days.
NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: "Keep in mind, the Humm-Bug works best later in the season. July & August tend to be warmer months which in turn cultivates more fruit flies!"
Hummingbird chicks are usually born during these months when the protein from fruit flies is most needed.
The Humm-Bug should work earlier in the season for those of you in Southern/Warmer areas.
- Includes a hanging hook.
- Made of solid red plastic with drainage.
- Top Nectar compartment with 4 Ports.
- Bottom Protein compartment holds 1 sliced banana.
- Wraparound perch.
- Deters bees and wasps.
- Dimensions: 4"DX 8.5"W X 8.5H"