Blue Diamond Capiz Windchime
- A petite blue chime that's perfect for adding color to a cozy corner.
- Our handcrafted capiz windchimes are made by Balinese artisans.
- Hand strung and hand dyed, these chimes are made of natural, renewable materials.
- When touched by the wind, your chime will produce a delicate tinkling musical sound.Capiz are farmed in Indonesia and every bit is used.
- The pieces are carefully sorted, dried, sliced, shaped, sanded and dyed.
- Strung together with strong, invisible nylon cord, the thin, flat translucent pieces provide luminous color.
- In the 1500s, capiz were used as windowpanes in houses; now they are used in all sorts of home decorations, including lampshades and vases and (of course) windchimes!
- This product is handcrafted with pride by artisans in Bali, therefore sizes can vary.
Size & Material:
- Coconut wood top
- Square capiz
- Brown wood bead accents
- Overall Length: 14 inches • Width: 6.5 inches
Blue Diamond Capiz Windchime Sound Byte:
Most orders leave our warehouse within 1 to 2 business days!